james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SAR-INF
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 20:32:25 GMT
From: "Noel J. Bergman" <noel@devtech.com>

> I guess we'll have to wait and see.  We're kind of hostage to whatever
> Avalon does.  I really hope that they remember that some of us run servers
> that DO NOT HAVE A GUI installed!  Making installation easier with
> self-packaging is great, but not at the expense of ease of administration.

I am another Avalon dev&committer on this list, and I am starting to use
James as a mail server in our organization.
I think that James is great and has an enourmous potential, but really needs
to become easier to administer.

AFAIK there is an Avalon dev that is going to be on paid work to do admin
for phoenix, so I expect great things :-)

Keep up the excellent work guys, we hear you! :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -