james-server-dev mailing list archives

From mohan narayanaswamy <mohan...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tomcat + James in a single jvm process
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 10:38:43 GMT
hi everybody,
  I never thought that i get this reply within this
much of short period. Thankyou everybody.

Actually i want to build a custom network software
(webserver+mail server 100% java) so that it will be
helpful to lot of small & medium type of
organisations. The problem is "am new to java &
james". i dont know the bootstrap
architecture(process) of james and tomcat(CATALINA).
is there any tutorial to learn it.

I want to run a webserver(using catalina)+mail
server(using James) in a single JVM process. if i can
embed any one inside another software that's enough to
me. or atleast i like to run both in a single
process(i think its a single JVM process).

Once again thanks to Andrei Ivanov,Paul Hammant,Simon
Klaiber

with warm regards & thanks
Mohan
 --- Andrei Ivanov <myfam@surfeu.fi> wrote: > I shall
read subjects more carefully :-) If you need