james-server-dev mailing list archives

From mohan narayanaswamy <mohan...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tomcat + James in a single jvm process
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 06:20:14 GMT
Thankyou Michael,

I am seriously thinking about ur way of solution. it's
too cool.
  But i have some silly questions in my mind. if EJB
container+any-embeded-sql-server(java based)+servlet
container can run in a single JVM why can't i do the
same. And think about the other benefits.

  Client can simply invoke only one script which is
easy to maintain. And by tradition normally all the
product will run in a single process( am not sure ).
moreover what i want to know  is how can i embed or
include some other package inside james or tomcat. so
that we can integarate any other server.

with warm regards
Mohan

 --- Michael Locasto <mlocasto@pfsmarketing.com>
wrote: > Mohan,