james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Serviceable to Composable changeover
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2002 17:04:50 GMT
Danny,

Me? Hey dude, my plan was to get the fix right.  Right in so far as I am
currenty testing with Mail & News clients.....
Barring issues of atomicity ( are we all waiting for
http://subversion.tigris.org/ ? ), it should work perfectly when you
folks next 'update'

However if you'de prefer branch, I'll blow the dust off my O'Rielly CVS
book ;-)

Regards,

- Paul