james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Serviceable to Composable changeover
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2002 20:32:24 GMT
Danny,

Thanks for the votes of confidence guys.  The reluctance driven from
finishing the job and getting permission for an exceeded brief.
I've emailed Giacomo about his use of AbstractService.  I'll switch it
over if he has no objections, then we have a perfect-world change
to Serviceable from Composable.

Regrds,

- Paul