james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Stroage Quota - need advice
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 04:32:03 GMT
Noel,

I was actually just thinking of adding a method on MailRepository to
return the size of all messages, primarily because it could drastically
help POP retrieval scale.  This method could be used by this matcher,
summing all the message sizes in the matcher.

I agree with your suggested approach of sending it to an overquota
processor.  I might tweak the matcher to look like this though...

<mailet matcher="UserOverQuota=6m" class="ToProcessor">
   <processor> overquota </processor>
</mailet>
--
Serge Knystautas