james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Mailet API v2
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 12:58:20 GMT
Danny,

I think what you're talking about could be accomplished with a mailet or
two.  Wouldn't invoking some other application within the middle of
James' processing do what you need it to do?

So think about this...

<mailet match="Any" class="HandleViaSOAP">
   <url>http://blah/mailprocessor</url>
</mailet>

This could make a SOAP call passing the mail and the recipients and
whatever else.  Return as appropriate.  Alternatively you could write an
apj mailet...

<mailet match="Any" class="HandleViaAPJ">
   <foo>bar</foo>
</mailet>

Either way, you could have you external app do 1 thing or a hundred
things, so long as they ultimately tell you how they modified the
MimeMessage and any adjustments made to the recipient list.
--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com