james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Mailet API was RE: Finer Logging Control for Mailets/Matchers
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2002 02:43:17 GMT
I agree there are performance issues to consider and weigh what someone
would expect, but I think these API decisions should be driven by
use-examples (use cases, or whatever modeling techniques you want).
Most of these discussion on the mailet API seem focused on programming
styles than *how* this API will be used.
--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/