james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Finer Logging Control for Mailets/Matchers
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2002 07:39:11 GMT
Noel ,

_Please_  Avalon-Framework not Avalon.

You're wrong too....you mention 'Avalon object' (again context is
misleading) yet the LogEnabled.java is an interface.  For alternate
containers, it would return an alternate-conatiner object. For JAMES it
would likely return a JAMES object, that might delgate thru to the A-F
LogEnabled obj passed to it by the Avalon-Phoenix container.....

You are going to end up with an undeniable knock-off of LogEnabled.......

- Paul