james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Mailet API v2
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 16:22:43 GMT

> Either way, you could have you external app do 1 thing or a hundred
> things, so long as they ultimately tell you how they modified the
> MimeMessage and any adjustments made to the recipient list.

Absolutely, thats exactly what I had in mind, an AJP mailet.
.. But also a receptor that would create a MIME message and insert it into
the spool, although it would probably make more sense to expose a spool
entry point via RMI and provide a utility method that would create simple
pre-defined MIME messages from strings, like