james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [Mailet API] Logging Proposal
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:54:48 GMT
> A small point (on the otherwise fair rollup below):  An individual
> changing their mind on a subject or even moving slightly can be a good
> thing.  Typically school leaves us westerers with a
> don't-admit-you're-wrong-or-say-you-are-sorry attitude, that affected me
> personally until I was about 25. I'd like to apologise to all those that
> suffered unjustly at my hands before then ;-)

Thank you Paul,
I'm not "flip-flopping" I'm modifying and refining my own opinion based upon
a discussion of the issues with other interested people.

I have reduced my oposition to dependance on a.f and increased my resistance
to providing sophistcated logging based upon consideration of the opinions
expressed on this list.

d.