james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: SPAM origin
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 18:17:52 GMT
> Is there any way for me to include the notice from:
>   <mailet match="InSpammerBlacklist=relays.ordb.org" class="ToProcessor">
>   </mailet>
> using the redirect mailet without extending it and making my own?

At the moment, the only way to pass information from one mailet to another
would be to add an X- header to the MimeMessage.  Serge and I discussed this
earlier, and he plans to add support for named attributes to the Mail
object.

Your example is one of those I gave for wanting to pass meta-information
along with the message as it goes through the chain.

	--- Noel