james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Keunen <vincent.keu...@manex.be>
Subject Re: Further Development...
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 06:28:43 GMT
Hi  Sascha,

I'm just a reader of the list (not a developer).  What I can tell you is
that IMAP would be very much needed by several people (I saw several
messages about that), but I believe the original developer of IMAP is
not working on it anymore.

So basically, I think that your contribution would be much needed, but
you'd have to manage the project probably.  Don't expect to much help
from others on that subject (at least at the beginning), just go for it!

Good luck.

--
!try; do()