james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Sascha Kulawik" <sas...@kulawik.de>
Subject AW: Further Development...
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:09:55 GMT
Thats correct.
I also want to contribute and develop on the IMAP sources for the next
time.
I'm seeing also a problem with Avalon and only the contributors know,
what there was in their plans for the next time.
IMHO we could talk about the further development in this list and could
develop without committing to the CVS Tree.
(But Noel, it's no problem to work with CVS, it's quite easy, especially
under Windows -> www.tortoisecvs.org ;)

But my first question was about the API itself. Why isn't James based on
the JavaMail API ?

Ok, trying to make a better community in this group,
regards,
Sascha