james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Han" <patrick....@sensestream.com>
Subject How to Extract Attachment from an Incoming Mail
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 16:28:26 GMT
Dear all,

I am new to JAMES and this mailing list.  Please excuse me if I ask silly questions. :)

I am currently developing a mailet that should intercept with an incoming mail and save the
attachment (This will always be an image, mostly in .jpg) to a local directory residing on
the mail server.  However, I have gone through the JAMES and Mailet API and found various
methods to extract almost all parameters of a mail but the actual email attachment!

I have also searched all over the Web to look for related topic but most of the searching
result I got is related to how to send attachment via email, not to extract attachment from
an email.

Does anyone has any clue on how I can proceed with this task?  Thanks in advance!

Pat