james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject Website
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:56:53 GMT
Afternoon,

I've tarted up the website a bit, Javadocs now link to both sun's javadocs
and avalon javadocs, so you can browse right through.
I've added the -link attributes to the build javadocs task, so when you
build javadocs you'll get them linked too. (although it may stall if you are
offline when you build them, I don't know)

I've also applied a css style sheet, removes a lot of the whitespace.
And I've changed the build from velocity to xsl, so that there is now no
dependance on Jakarta-site2 for the xdocs and website build targets.

:)

d.