james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Inactivity
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:46:24 GMT
Marcus,

I believe your patches were in the wrong format, and to be honest I'd have
to understand what implications your addition of a sleep call would have on
perfomance before I added that.

If you want to re-send diff -u output for the traps you made for loops I'll
gladly review and commit them.
If you also want to explain how sleep is not going to affect performance
under high load I'll review that too, but seperatly.

Appologies again for sticking myself with an unmanageable back log.

d.