james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Further Development...
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:46:25 GMT
> But is there currently ANY Developer on this project

Following up on my earlier comment, this IS the Developers mailing list, and
this is an open source project.  Theoretically, the people here are willing
to contribute, so in answer to the question of "is there currently ANY
developer" the answer should be whomever wants to do some.

The problem I see at the moment is that there have been a lot of patches
submitted that have not (yet) been committed by the maintainers into the
CVS.  This most likely means that they are swamped with work, but it also
means that useful work (not necessarily all of the contributions are good,
though) isn't being incorporated.

	--- Noel