james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <paul_hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Phoenix 4.0 beta
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:11:39 GMT
Double check: Are we talking about the build files for JAMES or Pheonix.  Have you tried doing
build with just 'ant compile' rather than 'build compile'  All the Avalon projects got rid
of
build.bat and build.sh ages ago...

- Paul

 --- "Noel J. Bergman" <noel@devtech.com> wrote: > The problem is caused by upgrading