james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: James under Merlin
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:21:42 GMT

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>Stephen,
>
>Glad that adding the "if (mail == null) continue;" solved the problem.  The
>other exception is likely due to the second thread trying to access the
>file, which of course it can't do.  I use JDBC stores, and haven't looked at
>the file system store code at all, but that'd be my guess. The code is
>probably handling the exception properly, under the circumstances.

What would be really great is if a James wiz could check out the
Merlin/James demo package I've put together and give me some feedback if
the sort of things I'm seeing are resonable or not.  If there reasonable
then some work is needed in cleaning up error reporting - but my hunch
is that something is actually broken inside the store system (but its
only a hunch).

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell