james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Jakarta James Nightly Build
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:58:35 GMT
I wrote,
> >But the point of Gump is that it tests the domain level build by building
> >every part of the domain from scratch.
Steve replied,
> Which from my point of view is the really valuble thing

Mine too, as a newcomer to the ideas of domain engineering I can totally
subscribe to the principles of Gump, and seeing Avalon as a provider of
domain commonalities, and James as an expression of variability, I can see
how the domain level build testing of Gump would help accelerate the
handling of James/Avalon issues.

I'm not sure what to do about Gump/James, but I do know where to start
poking around..

d.