james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: IMAP - New CVS Repository
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2002 15:02:59 GMT
> I think some of the problem is that you don't currently
> have a commiter to champion you

I don't know WHAT the problem is, actually, other than perhaps an incorrect assumption on
their part.  The code that they have submitted IS in the repository.  The last code submitted
(except Andrew's from yesterday) was put into the CVS within 24 hours.  Since it is in proposals/,
I suppose that if all of the active IMAP contributors asked that the code in that part of
the structure be "fast tracked", committers such as yourself would be obliging, so long as
they didn't create a problem amongst themselves.  It certainly sounds that way from what you
and Charles have said.

	--- Noel