james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter M. Goldstein" <peter_m_goldst...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: RFC 2822 Header Name Unification
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:58:15 GMT

Danny,

So you'd prefer the addition of a new class as opposed to addition of
constants to a pre-existing class?  I'm ok with that, although I'd
suggest the name RFC2822HeaderNames.  I like to keep constant utility
classes more specific rather than less so.  We should also probably
start referring to RFC 2822 as opposed to RFC 822, considering the
latter is obsolete.

--Peter

This