james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Sascha Kulawik" <sas...@kulawik.de>
Subject RE: IMAP tree possibly broken in CVS?
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 22:17:15 GMT

> This led to a clean compile. Now the distribution dir and a few other
> things in build-imap.xml were wrong:

Thank you very much for your diff. Currently we only compiled imap
inside the main trunk, so nobody has updated build-imap.xml.

> Index: proposals/imap/build-imap.xml

> Now finally that we are ready to run, the server is looking for a
> bizarre config.xml somewhere inside a SAR-INF file:
> Any ideas?

Yes, this is the same config.xml as used by the main-trunk. You also
have to move the files from the proposals/config dir to the SAR-INF
directory to run james.
This also should been done by the build-file.

Regards,

Sascha