james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter M. Goldstein" <peter_m_goldst...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Adding a header field to a MimeMessage
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 01:27:37 GMT

Chris,

This seems like a handy mailet.  Attached is a somewhat modified version
of your code.  Comments have been added, and the formatting has been
adjusted to be consistent with the rest of the code.  Also, the
configuration parameter "header" has been changed to "name" as the
header usually refers to the name and value together.

If no one has any objections I'll add this version of the mailet.

--Peter