james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter M. Goldstein" <peter_m_goldst...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-james build.bat
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 06:08:51 GMT

Paul,

> Couls you clarify what I am being accused of.

You're not "being accused of" anything.

It's very simple, and clearly laid out in the thread.  You committed an
essentially unchanged build.bat (see your last commit) and you actually
did the same thing once before (check the history of the build.bat
file).  The commit changed the line endings from CRLF to LF.  The
build.bat file is a Windows only file, and the James build changes it to
CRLF so it's kind of annoying to see a constant diff for the entire
file.  Thus I reverted it back to the previous version, which had CRLF
line endings.

--Peter