james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Debenedetti <demalede...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: Latest CVS Broken
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 23:00:22 GMT
Danny Angus wrote:
> Hmm... hate to say, works for me, but it does, what
do you think is going
> wrong that this fixes?
> d.

need to copy
>>cornerstone.jar into the Phoenix distribution lib
directory.

Here's the error I get at startup time with the latest
cvs snapshot:

Phoenix 4.0beta

Target file does not exist, defaulting to previous
There was an uncaught exception:
--- Message ---
Unable to create BlockInfo as are unable to locate
resource "org/apache/avalon/c
ornerstone/blocks/masterstore/RepositoryManager.xinfo".
--- Stack Trace ---
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.interfaces.DeploymentException:
Unable to create Block
Info as are unable to locate resource
"org/apache/avalon/cornerstone/blocks/mast
erstore/RepositoryManager.xinfo".
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.deployer.DefaultDeployer.deploy(
DefaultDeployer.java:329)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployF
ile(DefaultEmbeddor.java:498)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployF
ile(DefaultEmbeddor.java:491)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployF
iles(DefaultEmbeddor.java:476)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployD
efaultApplications(DefaultEmbeddor.java:466)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.execute
(DefaultEmbeddor.java:224)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.run(CLIMain.java:158)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.execute(CLIMain.java:144)

        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.main(CLIMain.java:102)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.startup(Main.java:92)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:45)
Caused by:
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.assembler.AssemblyException:
Unable t
o create BlockInfo as are unable to locate resource
"org/apache/avalon/cornersto
ne/blocks/masterstore/RepositoryManager.xinfo".
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.assembler.Assembler.getBlockInfo(Asse
mbler.java:161)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.assembler.Assembler.buildBlock(Assemb
ler.java:124)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.assembler.Assembler.buildBlocks(Assem
bler.java:97)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.assembler.Assembler.assembleSar(Assem
bler.java:74)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.deployer.DefaultDeployer.deploy(
DefaultDeployer.java:297)
        ... 14 more
rethrown from
[...]

ste

p.s. BTW It's not related to this problem at all but
right now I'm using this address because a James
restart just pulled down the w2k machine I run it on
:-(