james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Debenedetti <...@webaccess.mozquito.com>
Subject Re: SPAM filter based on Bayesian principals
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:05:29 GMT
same here, I'm using a mailet I recently sent to this list to publish
email in XML format, I think this could be the start of a web interface
for James mail. I am still not sure if a simple mailet of this kind
would be enough or if a more complete XML publishing of James
repositories would be required but I think James, great software, needs
something like a mailet.org so I'd be delighted to help too, ciao
ste