james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: RFC 2822 Header Name Unification
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:23:55 GMT
Yeah,
Personally I'd think that if you were going to encapsulate all the string
constants specified by RFC's they should be in seperate static classes,
where they can all be easily found (therefore more likely to be used in
prefrence to string literals) , particularly by lazy bums like me who rely
on code-completion to make up for poor retentive memory ;)
d.