james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: SPAM filter based on Bayesian principals
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:57:39 GMT
to be honest this has prompted me to start thinking how we can encourage
people to develop mailets without adding them to the code base, like ant
tasks.

Whatever we think about your mailet (and I like the idea) it is starting to
stray from the core and head towards "plugin" territory, we should probably
consider how much we host here and how much elsewhere..

d.