james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Jachmann" <hot...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: SPAM filter based on Bayesian principals
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:34:35 GMT
> Whatever we think about your mailet (and I like the idea) it is
> starting to
> stray from the core and head towards "plugin" territory, we
> should probably
> consider how much we host here and how much elsewhere..
Maybe james could handle such "plugins" similar than Eclipse does. There's
the Eclipse website hosting the eclipse project, then there's (included
within the website) the "Eclipse projects" section hosting projects/plugins
that the Eclipse community considers being closely related to the main
project (eg an ApectJ plugin and Stellation), and then there's one main
Eclipse plugin website http://eclipse-plugins.2y.net/eclipse/index.jsp -
maybe such a james plugin website could be hosted on apache and maintained
by the james commiters?

Regards,
Thomas