james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Means" <cme...@intfar.com>
Subject RE: SPAM filter based on Bayesian principals
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 05:28:20 GMT
Hi,

I have some bug fixes and improvements...

However, I've not received any feed back/comments on my first upload.

Is this something that this list is interested in?  I don't want to waste my
time and your bandwidth uploading stuff no one cares about.

I would like at least a couple of people to beta test this, and verify my
documentation etc., feedback is important.

If you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks.

-Chris