james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Harmeet Bedi" <harm...@kodemuse.com>
Subject Re: Where do we go from here.
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 02:52:16 GMT
> Harmeet Bedi wrote:
> > We should have a plan and release manager for the next major release.

I don't mean the 2.1 release. I think either Peter or Noel or both have been
working on 2.1 release.

This is about 3.0.

Regd. 2.1 there have been a lot of good improvements and it is more or less
done. I don't think much can be added to it. All parties have had their say
and done their best on 2.1. I don't think anything more can be achieved by
continuing to hold things for any reason. Let us release if Noel has tested
and determined that things are stable with all the changes that Peter has
been holding off on.

Let us now move on and focus energy on the next major release.

Harmeet