james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Peters patch doesn't actually work...
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2002 18:25:28 GMT
sorry, thats the wrong way round its assmebly.xml that needs twiddled.

However, applying the same SMTP test, this time 2000 1k mails from 20 threads, Peter's changes
resulted in more refused connections, 1st after only 16 connections have been attempted and
with no more at all after 361 mails have been delivered.

I haven't looked at the code really, but my empirical view is that SMTP suffers from these
changes.

d.