james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Peters patch doesn't actually work...
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2002 18:59:00 GMT
Peter, I've got two sets of results, one from James before I applied your patch, the other
after it all other factors remian the same, thats the only comparison I'm making.

in previous tests I consistently ran 10,000 1k mails through the spooler at slightly over
14 mails per second. (using a single connection per 100 mails)

d.