james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Code change the Apache way
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:24:46 GMT
> I hate to say this but I total  disagree concerning the PMC.

I'm sorry about that, I do continue to feel that if we can't sort out our own code-related
arguments then we are failing as a community.
However the rest of your comments, about making the PMC work for us, I do agree with. I'm
not saying we should not use our recourse to the PMC, otherwise from our POV what would they
be there for?
d.

I really

--