james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Scheduler Interface
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:12:54 GMT
> Why has this issue turned into a my code your code battle when
> clearly there
> is a CORRECT approach?

Because I'm *not* prepared to back a change which peforms less well in a simple test. "CORRECT"
or not, I'll back any change that can be seen to work and resist anything that can be seen
to degrade performance.

> Peter, Noel ... make those changes and lets get on with it.
Unfortunately, Serge, this cannot really be done without lazy concensus approval.

> Why haven't the other committers voted?
Because a vote hasn't been asked for. (Noel isnt a commiter) or they are not as interested
in this issue as you are.