james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject Tests
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:47:12 GMT
I've moved the o.a.j.testing package into a new subdir of jakarta-james "tests"
tests contains a build.xml which if invoked with "ant" will compile the tests, and run them,
although I've only got EndToEnd specified at the moment.

it needs you to have Ant installed, not the ant thats in James cvs as we will remove this
after this release anyway.

Not quite sure how to make one build.xml invoke another build, but if I figure it out I'll
either add testing as a target to the main build or building as a target to the testing build.

Please dig in and make this useful.

d.