james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter M. Goldstein" <peter_m_goldst...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Release Plan v2.1
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 07:40:41 GMT

Nicola,

While I appreciate the offer, I don't think now is the time.  The idea
of being drawn into the web site creation tool argument that plagues the
Avalon-dev list from time to time is a personal nightmare.  It would
certainly kill any chance of meeting the proposed release schedule.

This rev will use the currently employed tool in the James build.  I
don't even know exactly what we're using, but whatever it is is what
we'll be using through this release.  Output documentation will be in
the form of a few simple linked HTML pages.

--Peter