james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Webb" ...@inovem.com>
Subject Modifing timers and James delivery speed
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:37:51 GMT
I'd like to change the time the spoolmanager runs at. At the moment it
seems to be about once a minute. No matter what I changed in the
james-config.xml file it seems to make no difference. The reason for
doing this is to make James deliver mail faster, and I feel that
tweaking the number of spool manager threads is less than ideal. Is
there a particular config that was used to maximised throughput when the
stress and load tests were being performed?

What I'd ideally like to do is expose this in the config file so I can
change it when I need to.

Help?

-- Jason