james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Uwe Rosebrock <...@rosebrock.org>
Subject Re: Do you plan to write a java programe to manage users conveniently?
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 08:25:47 GMT
yadan,

It does provide a utility to do that (simple but it is there).

If the the previous comments from Kenny and myself didn't give you
enough hints you should start to read the docs again.
you can access the utility provided by:
open a command window in windows or go to the command line under *nix
type 'telnet <your mashine eg. localhost>:4555'
you should be asked for your user id
and then for your password
type 'help' to get a list of commands

(under windows telnet you might not be successful, get yourself 'putty'
and choose raw as protocol that will work)
Uwe