james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "yadan" <...@css.com.cn>
Subject Re: Re: Do you plan to write a java programe to manage users conveniently?
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 08:44:37 GMT
Hi,Uwe Rosebrock
    Thank for your answer.
    But perhaps you misunderstood me. I've already  used the command "telnet * 4555" ,and
with it I can really add or delete a user.
    But my questin is not that.

    I mean when I write a Java programe to access James, I want to do the same work in my
code(users manage).What can I do? which interface can I use in my class? waiting ..........:)

               yadan
               yxm@css.com.cn