james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell DeBoer <darr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introduction (was Re: cvs commit: jakarta-james/proposals/imap/java/org/apache/james/imapserver/commands CommandTemplate.java)
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 05:09:54 GMT
On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:09, Harmeet Bedi wrote:
> [...]

As Noel suggested, I'm going to need a bit of time before I can answer this.
Basically, I had treated the IMAP proposal as a bit of XP development
practice:- most of the work I did was setting up some tests, and refactoring
existing code.

>From what I recall, there was *heaps* of work required before it would be
fully functional, in particular a complete overhaul of the mail storage,
probably to sit on top of a standard MailRepository implementation.

--
ciao,
Daz