james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release Plan v2.1
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 07:34:16 GMT

Alan Gerhard wrote:

> [...]

I'm willing to help you setup the site using Forrest
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/  .

It gives you automatic PDFs for every page, it's skinnable (we're almost
ready to have a skin like the one used on the avalon site, thanks to
Peter Donald) and you can now edit the pages and see the result in
realtime in the browser since we include the Jetty server in the distro.

Examples:

xml.apache.org/forrest
incubator.apache.org
xml.apache.org