james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introduction (was Re: cvs commit: jakarta-james/proposals/imap/java/org/apache/james/imapserver/commands CommandTemplate.java)
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:32:47 GMT

Charles Benett wrote:
> Good to see you are back, Darrell.
> Charles

:-)

May I humbly siggest that you and other developers add some personal
info about themselves on their homepage?

It's because I will probably start linking them from a page that lists
all Apache committers.

Yours should be http://cvs.apache.org/~darrell/ ;

For example mine is:
http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/

Log into cvs.apache.org and look in my home dir as a "template" if you wish.

Anyway, just a suggestion.

> Darrell DeBoer wrote:
>
>> G'day,
>>
>> I thought I'd better (re)introduce myself,

[...]

             - verba volant, scripta manent -