james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Case sensitivity "Bug"?
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:03:05 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Serge,
>
> Right now we are case sensitive ONLY.

Err, I would beg to differ on this.  Most of James is case-insensitive.
  We used to enforce case-sensitivity (and I as the admin of one of
these servers had fun every day redirecting emails whose case were
"incorrectly" mungled by other servers and clients), but then we relaxed
this across most of James.

I thought this thread was started by something in the CommandForListserv
matcher, not even in the generic listserv mailet itself... a rather
small, inoccuous part of James.

--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com