james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Hotspot crashes
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 17:52:58 GMT
I tried phoenix 4.0.2 j2sdk1.4.1 & rh7.2 today,
after about 1/2 hr running with the -server option James "dissappears" leaving only three
threads visible to ps, and not handling any requests.

I've had hotspot crashes with tomcat and James in the past running j2sdk1.3.0 on rh7.1, but
nothing like this, its like it partially shuts down.

d.