james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Case sensitivity "Bug"?
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:48:55 GMT

	--- Noel

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Angus [mailto:danny@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 17:16
To: James Developers List
Subject: RE: Case sensitivity "Bug"?

> What I meant is

<snip!>

I agree with your interpretation, however as the RFC which defines mail
addresses (I forget which) says that local part IS case sensitive we should
take the route suggested by the stuff you quote, i.e. allow case
insensitivity. My only point is that we should make this clear by making it
optional.

d.