james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-james/src/java/org/apache/james/transport/mailets RemoteDelivery.java
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:28:41 GMT
I was off-line, but I'd have given a +1 to fixing the bug.  I'll review the
patch using the color coding from viewcvs, where I can read the patch in
context.

However, I do have a request.  When patching bugs, especially during a code
freeze period, can we try to avoid reformatting code?  I'd rather see JUST
the patch, and not the "while I'm at it" cosmetic changes.  We can do the
cosmetic changes in a separate patch, or after release.  Fair enough?  :-)

	--- Noel