james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] James as an official Apache project
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:44:23 GMT
Danny,

No worries.  Thinking about it the other day, I figured that we'd get onto
this in December after we shipped v2.1.  It is nice of Stephen McConnell to
offer his assistance, having just participated in Avalon's successful
promotion.

I propose Serge to have the honor of being the initial PMC Chairman, and all
Committers as the initial PMC, unless they wish to demure.

Please note: next week is Thanksgiving in the USA.  It is most likely that a
number of us will probably be off-line for extended periods.

	--- Noel